Before installing this download in a LIVE environment:
- BACKUP "Live" SYSPRO files, folders, and database.
- Install the new release in a TEST environment.
- Get user acceptance signoff on testing results.
- Test backup/recovery steps to ensure operational continuity.
If assistance is needed to implement sound testing, operational backup, and a recovery process, please contact your dealer or SYSPRO.
Current Release : February 15, 2023
Please select the link below to download the latest Solutions for SYSPRO Handheld WMS release
Important: Since the April 10, 2018, release of the Handheld WMS, the change to a new licensing format has been implemented. For details, or if the new license have not yet been received, please go here.
The above download package contains the following parts, as described in detail in our Handheld WMS Guide (under Support--> Documentation, or click here).
- a set of folders containing files and programs used in the installation and ongoing support associated with the Handheld WMS solution; stored on the application server (recommended).
- the installation executable (found in the "Setup" folder) for the "Installation Support" of various handheld scanner devices. When a handheld device is tethered to a workstation (USB or docking cradle), this program is used to simplify the installation of the Cadacus Solutions for SYSPRO Handheld WMS solution on various devices based on the handheld type and its corresponding operating system. Note: if the Installation Support program is unable to install to the specific scanner device for some reason, the necessary files may be downloaded directly from a browser on the device itself-- for details, go to http://sfshh.com.
- the installation executable (SSCERuntime_x86-ENU.msi) found in the "Setup" folder for the SQL Server Compact Edition for Windows computers, only (server or desktop, for example) and should be installed before the "Handheld WMS on Windows" application installation below.
- the installation executable (found in the "Setup" folder) for the "Handheld WMS on Windows" computers. "Handheld WMS on Windows" is a desktop version of the same application software run on handheld scanner devices and can be used for testing, training, and/or troubleshooting. It is compatible with Windows XP and above.
- click here for general troubleshooting steps for Handheld WMS devices
- for details of Handheld WMS license usage count, please go here
- to install the new Handheld WMS on an Android device, launch a browser on the device, go to the Google Play Store, and search for Cadacus (or click here to go there now)