Label Control File - IF THEN ELSE ???

More
2 years 9 months ago #665 by PShearer@btpartners.com
Have looked through the documentation and so far have not found a direction or solution. Have a ASN lable that needs to print a UPC code if the pack is not mixed and nothing if it is mixed. Using the ALTKEY1 tag for the UPC code. When mixing a pack it generates the data for the first item in the pack. Is there a way to handle this within the label control file?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 8 months ago #666 by rfosberg
[IF] {1STMIXED} = "MIXED"
[VAR] LBLSEL = "M"
[ELSE]
[VAR] LBLSEL = "S"
[ENDIF]

Then I had to select the customer so I added this set
[IF] {CUSTOMER:3} = "CAT"
[VAR] LBLSEL2 = {LBLSEL}-CAT
[ENDIF]

Then this is the one I use to print the Mixed label format
[IF] {LBLSEL2} = "M-CAT"
%BTW% /AF="C:\SysproEDI\Labels\CatShipAddrM.btw" /R=4 /P /D="%Trigger File Name%"
[ENDIF]

I use the above to determine if the Label is a mixed label or not.

Then I determine which customer is and then finally I combine the 2 variables together and use that to then select which label format to print.

I do not know if there has been better functionality added since the time I did this or not but this is how I solved the issue.

More
1 year 7 months ago - 1 year 7 months ago #688 by alexander.armstrong@atlascopco.com
Dear Friends at BTPartners,

I solved this problem. I'm producing MIXED load labels without the UPC codes. Feel free to reach out to me and I can send you a sample of what environment I'm working in and what my solution was. I would be happy to share the knowledge.

I do not use the {1STMIXED} token. I had to rely of on a different method.

Alex Armstrong
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 1 year 7 months ago by alexander.armstrong@atlascopco.com. Reason: Missed a line.

Moderators: JohnMcDonelasner
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds